Carrot Cake





Hiii Friends,

Today I'm with the recipe of a carrot cake, one of my favorites😋

I first tried to make carrot cake, 2 years back. That time , I didn't have any convectional oven, and had only a microwave oven😟. So, I was left with no option other than making microwave carrot cake. Just made an attempt and everybody liked the cake. So after buying my electric oven, The first cake I tried in it was a carrot cake, that also for my cutie pie's 2nd birthday. Even though the frosting didn't come out as expected, the cake was tastier.


Now, here comes the recipe:

Ingredients:

All purpose flour - 2 cups
Baking powder - 2tsp
Baking soda - 1tsp
Salt - 1tsp
Cinnamon powder -1.5tsp
Nutmeg powder - 1/2 tsp
Granulated sugar - 1.5 cup
Eggs - 4 (large)
Vegetable oil - 1 cup
Carrots - 3 cups finely shredded
Chopped nuts - 1 cup

Preparation:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two 9-inch pans with butter and line it with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon powder, and nutmeg powder. In another large bowl, whisk together eggs and sugars until thick and smooth. Slowly add the oil to the egg mixture, while whisking, until it's fully combined . Stir in carrots and nuts(You can use pecan nuts or cashew nuts or walnuts).
 
Fold wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until it's fully combined.
Pour the cake batter into the two prepared pans. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Carrot cake is ready😋

Comments